Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time."
- Abraham Lincoln (attributed)

One night, I got to see a beautiful, yellow-orange lunar planet in ALL its glory.
My all-time favorite reality show, the one that involves immunity idol's... started again.
I got some *fresh*, very tasty lunch meat that starts with the letter P...it's been a long time since I've tasted that and it's one of the few things I can taste...so YAY!
I found out that one of my very dear friends, had her third healthy daughter! The world will be a better place because this woman is procreating!
One of the temporary canine residents here was adopted out again. She went through some very, very serious medical issues after she was born and although she survived, is a special needs canine which is why I used the word "again". I believe the third time is a charm and that these people will be exactly what she needs.
Semi-nude internet web-cam visual and audio relations with you know who! Yee-freakin-haw!
One of the permanent canine residents here that is the epitomy of a one-person-dog...finally broke down and had a little awesome tug-o'war-woobie time with me...I guess all the treats finally got through!
The temperature was finally such that I didn't shake like a tamborine when I had to go outside.
I doubled up and had a nice day out with a great, great friend.
My favorite cousin, got the much needed medical attention she was requiring but couldn't afford. I found two very, very inexpensive, educational books for a very special birthday coming up for a little boy that's very special to me!
Somebody ordered a bottle of my favorite candy, that can only be found in up-state NY. It should be here some time next week. Hopefully I will still be able to taste it.
Someone that I have only had a professional relationship with for however many years now, just extended a hand of friendship via a very popular, addicting internet website. She is an awesome, awesome woman and I look forward to getting to know her better.
Although I paid the price of doubling up from the day before, I took a sleeping-pill and slept most of the day away.
The only other reality show I like to watch, which involves a looooot of traveling began again too. The swelling in my hands went down enough that I was able to paint my tootsies!
The dryer got fixed and I was able to catch up on my laundry.
One of my friends recently had her boobies squishded and sought my guidance in going forward with some suspicious spots...and I was able to help. No news yet, but I'm hoping this will soon be something else I'm able to be thankful about!
I was able to do something really, really nice for my daughter!
The wooden/barb-wire barricade that surrounds the property has finally been fixed...hence I will not be chasing down and trying to cajole any small equines back within the confines on a weekly basis. That gets real old...real fast! lol.
The really, really sick canine I've been caring for...is down to one nebulizer treatment a day! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
I got a brand new pair of wonderfully warm jammie pants...which is a good thing since the damn temperature dropped again.
Someone gave me their copy of the 1st season collection of the gayguy/redheadedgirl show!
And finally...I'm so very, very thankful for all the people that take those goofy pictures of their felines and then post them with funny captions. I laugh for a good half-hour about those every day!

Well...I can't say that was fun...but it was definitely time-consuming! I look forward to all future lists being back to simple! I'll post todays list, tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

jbgrinch said...

Im just glad to see you still here, I dont know that there is anything I can do to make your life easier but please dont hesitate to ask

with much fondness

Random Musings said...

Ugg what a noisy little BIACH!!!

As if she went through your stuff... I am excited about the "web" cam time you are having.. how adventurous of you!!! And naughty!! I hope you wore your bedroom shoes!!lol

Great list....