Saturday, February 7, 2009

"Trying to understand is like straining through muddy water. Be still and allow the mud to settle."
- Lao Tzu

Well, while the mud continues to settle and my crazy rests its weary way...it appears I have some catching up to do.

Thursdays 6 things:

1) I finally heard from my cousin and she's sober, safe and happy.

2) I got to Skype with TheRammerHammer and the boys! Yay!

C) One of the foster puppies got adopted!

4) I got some prime Coco The Cabana Boy time. (Perhaps he should be a permanent #7!)

5) It was warm enough to go outside in a short sleeve t-shirt!

6) That all the people and animals I care about are healthy, or on their way.


Friday's 6 things:

1) I got four hours of consecutive sleep.

2) When the sattelite went out, I got to watch the first season DVD of Will & Grace. Which means I laughed. A lot.

C) The Hunter puppy is getting significantly better health wise!

4) I got a lot of paperwork done.

5) I doubled up my meds and had a nice dinner out with 2 great friends...and didn't get sick!

6) That all the people and animals I care about are healthy, or on their way.


And since I'm on a roll...
Todays 6 things:

1) I got a much needed, good 2 hour nap in!

2) The swelling in my hands finally subsided a little.

C) I found a Christmas ornament that I remember having on our tree as a little girl and my Nana telling me the story about it. I can't wait to put it on a tree this year!

4) I got the unbroke, Houdini colt back into the pasture safely. Again.

5) I love when I get to see sleeping puppies dreaming!

6) That all the people and animals I care about are healthy, or on their way!

No comments: