Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Most plans are just inaccurate predictions."
- Ben Bayol

Did I say I would post yesterdays 6 things later yesterday??
Yeah...'bout that...

I suck...but always in a really good way.

I got busy doing something that had to get done yesterday and didn't end up finishing until much later than planned and then promptly passed out.

Perhaps I should start posting two lists a day...one list for today and then tomorrow's list the day before...that way, I won't ever be late or miss a day! But, then would I technically be posting the same list twice or kinda keep them separate and technically be posting a total of 12 things instead?
And does all this leave you thoroughly confused???
Thanks to my meds, it made sense in my head before typing it...for about a minute...then I got lost. So if it didn't leave you confused...can you explain it to me???
Just kidding.
I guess I should just keep playing catch up whenever I miss a day.

So, I'll try again...

Six things that I was grateful for and/or brought me pleasure yesterday:

1) PB&J sandwiches that statistically have a greater chance of 'staying down' than not.

2) Meds that when doubled, allow me to do some things much later than originally planned.

C) My sanity and tempermant...have much improved over the years.

4) Nekkid Skype/marimba playing.

5) Liddo puppies.

6) That the people and animals that I love and care about are healthy or on their way to being healthy:)

No comments: