Monday, February 2, 2009

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity."
- Lewis Grizzard

Yeah. It's the blocking that I defnitely seem to have issues with. LOL, but I'm workin' on it.

So, I'm bettin' you're thinking that I was at some kick-arse Super Bowl Party, got snot-slinging drunk and ended up puking my guts out behind a dumpster in an alley, eh?? And that will be my handy-dandy excuse as to why I didn't post my 6 things yesterday...am I right?? Well, you just take a step back and reholster your bitch-slapping hand thankyouverymuch. I can take a well deserved bitch-slap just as good as the next guy...but an unwarranted bitch-slap??? Let's just say the scrappy lil' evil P just might open a can of whoop-arse on ya. Or, at the very least...a really, really old can of tuna to scare you off.

What I'm gettin' at...is that I was down for the count most of yesterday. There was some puking my guts out involved...but it definitely wasn't worth it. No giddiness beforehand. What I mean to say is, Superbowl? What Superbowl??? The bad news is that The Cardinal's lost. The good news is that I didn't see it happen. The other good news is that apparently the commercials this year apparently left a lot to be desired, so I didn't miss much.

So, I'm going to post 6 things from yesterday right now and the ones for today...later...cause when it comes to drawing that line in the sand and staying committed...that's how I roll.

Six things I was grateful for and/or that brought me pleasure yesterday:

1) That the bathroom isn't clear across the other side of the house I'm staying at.

2) That I made the RammerHammer smile a little bit, even though he really didn't feel like it.

C) That when you're cold and trying to sleep...puppies and kitties can be warm blooded quilts.

4) That when called upon...some people step up to the plate and do what needs to be done.

5) That I feel better than I did yesterday.

6) That all the people and animals I care about are healthy;)

No comments: