Friday, June 13, 2008

"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
~ Mark Twain

I like TheRammerHammer's theory much better.
He says they're not laugh lines and crows feet...they're multiple-orgasm lines.
Yeah baby.
Much, much better.

Staying on topic, it is safe for us to say that pool sex is not how it always looks in the movies. Especially when one(s) get busted. heh heh.
We've also determined that a 'naked break' doesn't necessarily mean that clothed people disrobe for awhile...it can also mean that it's time to take a break from being naked, in order to make a grocery store food run.

Next up...these crappy things, that I'm an un-willing slave to...















Are going to spawn what may become a daily edition to my posts called Dumb Ass Medicine Move of the Day.
If I recall correctly, I was going to do this a few years ago when I didn't read the directions on the hair removal lotion...
Anyhoo, yeah, the other day I washed the bedding. Took the fitted sheet and pillow cases off, as well as the duvet cover off the comforter. Then I spread the comforter back out on the bed, in case a Moby wanted to get back up on the bed to nap. Yeah. When the laundry was all done, I ignored the nicely, spread out comforter on the bed and put the fitted sheet right on top of it. The kicker is...took me at least a good five minutes to figure it out. I had no idea what I'd done with the dang comforter. Thought I was going crazy. Nope ...just turns out that I'm a moron now. Oy.
Then there was the night that I made a huge thing of pasta...so that I could just heat it up in the microwave when I got hungry because usually if I'm hungry and I have to actually cook something, I get sick from the smell by the time it's done cooking and I can't eat. Yeah...I made a whole thing of pasta and then promptly left it on the counter overnight to spoil.
Go me. @@.
I can't count how many times I grab the shampoo or the conditioner instead of the one I really want when showering...doesn't sound like much right? But they're two different brands and colors...how many times can one idjit make the same mistake? The count is still on...I'll get back to ya.

Today's edition of 'Why I Love TheRammerHammer' is:
(And yes...I mean aside from the multiple-orgasm lines!)
Because unlike most men (no offense), he has an incredible memory.
Most of you won't get or understand what I'm about to write...but a few of you will giggle.
I told him a story last year when he came to visit me in MO.
The other day, I realized I was running out of one of my favorite products and asked him, "Do you think they sell Bert Bees anywhere here?"
His reply was, "You mean Bert Bees Cha-Cha-Cha?"

Oh...and I love how when he reads the boys their bed time story, he reads the title of the book, the author and then the book.
The author?!?!
Who does that?
He does.

And these are the pretty flowers he got me for my balcony garden:

My first Hibiscus:















I only know the one on the far right is Lantana, the other's, I'm still working on:















What else...oh...yeah...I'm gonna throw in a weekly ditty about a new product I've discovered, and/or a similar one that might somehow be a little different.
Like this: We may have lighter fluid in the states...but here, they have:















And the sodas still have the old pull tops on them.
Oh...and Pringle's, for some odd reason, are waaaaayyy thicker here.
Riddle me that!

Also...for those not in the know...
You'll notice similar posts on my MySpace...this is so I can keep my close family up-dated.
This here blog is the one that I let loose on...A.K.A. - the one they don't know about.
Which is why I privatized the BBM blog and switched to this one.
I'd love to switch over the archives...but I don't know how to do that:(

Hope everyone is well;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oooooh! Pretty flowers!
With the backdrop of miles of desert they are all the more beautiful.

Ron sounds like such a fantastic guy. All around. I'm so happy for you!

One question. You have meds to blame your brain farts on, what can those of us who don't, blame ours on. I do shit like that ALL the time! Case in point, I was leaving the other day, and couldn't find my keys ANYWHERE. I walked around the house for 5 minutes looking for them, only to find I had been carrying them around in my hand the whole time! Doh!

Have a wonderful day.

Lunasea said...

Well, I'm glad your meds don't affect your orgasms. That would really be a problem.