Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
~ George Bernard Shaw

So here's an idea for ya...
Run...don't walk...to your nearest grocery store produce department and find that which I have discovered is the goodness of the Fuji Apple.










I do not know whether or not these apples are sold in the states, as the only time I was ever in the produce department was to buy mushrooms, potatoes and lettuce to have on steak-it nights or to buy veggies for the chickens.
If by chance they aren't sold in the states...than find somewhere on-line where you can order them and have them delivered.
I promise...you will not regret it.
These apples are amazing.
They're...they're...

Well...if they weren't already called Fuji Apples, I'd name them...Oh.Adrienne's.God.Apples.

It didn't give me an orgasm, mind you...but if I was single...it might have come damn close!

Hope everyone is well;)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Poor Peg never knew Fuji apples before!

They're grown in NY state and Washington with all the other apples, woman!

Eat something exotic while you're there that we can't here! Like fresh dates!

Beth said...

Fuji are wonderful! I'm sorry it took you moving to the ends of the earth to try one! :p

Yeah, what elizabeth said!! :p

Silly wabbit.

*loves*

Sam said...

Ditto. But enjoying a good apple is a fabulous thing for your body I am told.

Lunasea said...

OK, so maybe you are multi-orgasmic, but I have been eating Fujis for years! So there!