Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"We come from the earth, we return to the earth, and in between we garden."
~ Anonymous

I'll have to wait until TheRammerHammer gets home, to find where he keeps the camera cord, so I can post some pictures...'cause I have some pictures to post!

TheRammerHammer took me to a nursery yesterday afternoon and bought me some plants. I thought I was going to have an orgasm when we walked in the door. The smells, the colors and the textures! Whoo-hoo-woo-hoo-hoo!
So, aside from the seeds I planted, I already have my little starter balcony garden. Purdy pinks, yellows and red!

Another thing I don't like about Nanny's. When the kids are off at school...ya still can't run around nekkid. Hmmph.

Finally found some sourcream! Yay!

Being woken up in the night...by an alarm cock...is supposedly a good thing.
I'll confirm eventually.

Hope everyone is well;)

3 comments:

HeyItsBeej said...

"Being woken up in the night...by an alarm cock...is supposedly a good thing."

If that was a typo and you meant *clock* then I'd have to disagree.

But if you meant it as written, then I whole-heartedly agree! :g:

And hooray for plants!

Heather said...

I LOVE my alarm cock!

Sour cream, live plants YAAAY!

Random Musings said...

Its amazing how a little gardening can make you feel fabulous.

Oh and can you email me your new address?? I have a SURPRISE for you!!!!