Sunday, June 8, 2008

"If the odds are a million to one against something occurring, chances are 50-50 it will."
~ Anonymous


So, TheRammerHammer and I are walking through a store in the mall yesterday and we're talking and giggling, (probably about something having to do with sex of course), and a young lady we pass, stops and asks if we're from the states. We reply, "yes" and ask if she is as well. Turns out, she's from Florida. So, we inquire as to where in Florida, and she replies, "Miami." Which is damn near to our old stomping grounds, so we inquire, where in Miami...and she responds with, "Well, not so much Miami, as Pembroke Pines." Which is essentially, our old stomping grounds.
Which begs the question...what are the odds of being half way around the world and meeting someone from your neck-of-the-woods?
Up until yesterday, I'd have not bet any money on that one.
Today...she has a picture to prove it...damned if we can remember her name though!
I've got plenty of meds, that mess with my short-term memory...TheRammerHammer...well, according to him...he's old.
So, we're hoping she visits my blog and refreshes our memories!

The post-a-day deal...fell through.
Not through any fault of my own, mind you.
The computer/internet was down for a day or two.
Me?
I've got my little notebook choc' full o' things to blog about.
Much, too much for one sitting.
I mean, I'd be willing...but you'd probably get bored halfway through reading it.
Except the parts about sex of course.
I know how you are Beej and I can't believe you would ask such a silly typo question of me!!!!
As they say here, "Tsk!Tsk!"

Hence, without further adieu...the rest of this post, will totally be about ...a MobyLover!

Moby is doing quite well. His sleeping scheduling didn't seem to be disrupted at all. Of course, that has a lot to do with the fact that he's a freakin' lazy ass BassetHound!
On a side note...did ya do it??? Did you say the word 'hound' with a thick German accent?
Yes...I know you did RammerHammer...I was referring to everyone else.
Well, all three of them, specifically.
I say that, because although my sitemeter shows the visits of the usual everyone...only one of you has changed your side bar from BBM...to MBOC.
Which means, most of you people are as lazy as a BassetHound!
See? Didn't that sound much better in your head?
I know!!!
If you still didn't do it...get with the program man...it's just not the same if you don't.
Trust me on this one.
Anyhoo...yeah...aside from his Em-Basset-or of Good Will duties, he keeps much the same schedule as he did in the states: Eat. Sleep. Get treats. Sleep. Scarf up dropped food. Sleep. Get lot's of love and attention. Sleep. Weekly bath. Sleep. Walk. Sleep. Poop. Sleep.
Not necessarily in that order.
Although, for a time...he absolutely refused to poop whenever I took him for a walk. He would patiently wait until the RammerHammer got home from work to walk him.
Turns out...he goes to a V.I.P. section of sand...the one for Very Important Pooper's.
Oh...and he prefers an audience of passing cars and/or workers to be watching...don't ask...I have no idea.
Perhaps it's the extra attention he's lacking.
Ron seems to think that whenever my pills kick in and we get busy...gettin' busy...(yes, that means SEX Beej!)...he jumps down from the bed as if to sigh loudly and groan in an Eeyore like manner...as if to say, "Damn these two...I'm in hedonistic hell."...and then quickly retreats to the couch in the living room until he hears that we're done.
Which, I suppose, is better than sitting there staring, like some dogs do.
However, if memory serves, and sometimes it does...I believe he has slept through it once or twice as well.
Yeah...a voyeur...he's not.
He's more the likes-to-be-watched kind apparently.
Having said that...

This is an unhappy Moby, wondering what to hell is up with the new weekly bath deal.
















This is a happy Moby, being read bed-time stories about puppies!
















And this...well...this is an unsuspecting Moby with a piece of pasta on his butt.




















There.
You've had your daily dose of Moby.
Don'tcha feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
Hope everyone is well;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here, I made it!!!

I miss you already...but here's my big question: do I know TheRammerHammer?

Interesting that you're halfway around the world and ran into someone from Pembroke Pines...I love that she said she was from Miami originally, because, as you know, lots of people still don't know about our hometown, in spite of Anna Nicole Smith dying there, and Janice Dickinson being from there as well.

--judi (just in case you didn't recognize the screenname)

Carlos said...

That's pretty amazing - the meeting someone from your old stomping grounds part. I haven't had that pleasure yet.

I did, however, reconnect with an old friend who bumped into someone in China who used to be stationed with me in the Coast Guard many moons ago. She couldn't remember his name though! Thanks for dropping by, and for the kind words. I drop by your place here frequently, even though I don't comment so much :-)

Sam said...

For some reason I thought that I shouldn't link to the new blog. Privacy or something stupid like that? Yes, I am lame. However, my blog is publishing with your updated link as I type. Of course it will take FOREVER because Blogger hates to upload to sams-stories.com, which is the reason I loathe to update my sidebar. I'm so glad Moby is doing well, he is adorable as always.