Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
~Lao Tzu


This guy...















The one and only, RolyPolyMoby...probably begs to differ right about now.

He missed his connecting flight and spent the night in Jordan...
But he's there...and he's alive and well and probably very happy to be out of his kennel!
And TheRammerHammer is going to spoil him rotten until I arrive tomorrow night.

I think I've said something about Murphy's Law before, but just in case I haven't...
He and I must be twins, separated at birth.
I'll save the story for next time, but whatever could possibly go wrong while trying to get Moby overseas...went wrong.
I would have been lost, and crushed and mad as hell...without Marikay.
She saved the day several times that day!
Thank you so very, very much Marikay! Hope you are having a blast in DC...except during the sad parts of course!

Now...I must go through the house and just trash stuff without even looking at it.
I leave for the airport at 2pm. The house is quite empty. It echo's something fierce.
Very weird.
Too many thoughts to put into words right now.
I look forward to sitting on the plane for 16+ hours and doing nothing!
Thank you for all the good thoughts and well wishes!

Hope everyone is well;)

10 comments:

jbgrinch said...

Have a safe trip dear and keep in touch, I feel like I should know you better after reading and writing so much. Have a great new and fun life. with much affection

Lisa said...

I wish you a very safe trip. I'm glad the puppy made it ok. Good luck on your new adventure.

Heather said...

I'm relieved Moby arrived safely, even though he was late.

I hope your flight goes smoothly and you catch up on some rest. I cannot even tell you how excited I'am for you. I think you are one tough cookie. Looking foward to your updates soon. Big hug to you, Peg.

MissT said...

So glad to hear your Moby got there safe and sound...and how happy he'll be to see you!! Wishing you a peaceful 16hr flight --at least you will be with your RammerHammer very soon! :)

Radioactivegirl said...

Guess that is what happens when they change the flight by 3 hours. Hope Moby was sleeping most of the time. There is a photo of us and of me and him on my blog. :)

Update that you got there ok would ya?

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Random Musings said...

Travel safe we will see you on the other side!!!: )

Beth said...

I hope everyone arrived safe and sound! I miss you already!

HeyItsBeej said...

Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick....

Okay you. It's been over a week. Are ya there yet?

Sam said...

I hope everything went well with your travel, hurry up and let us know that you are doing well.

Heather said...

worried...
I hope you are well and rested.
Looking foward to an update.