Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enough to be honest."
- Benjamin Franklin

Okay, I'm back to being public.
A lot has transpired since I last posted.
Those of you that still read here...all two of you, lol...will note that some of the things I've written in the past have since been deleted, for obvious reasons. No sense in asking for more difficulty in my life than I already have, if ya know what I mean.

Sadly, the couple I am staying with, have parted ways.
Needless to say, it didn't go very well.
And that's all I'm gonna say about it publicly.

I'm going to get back to...or should I say, restart the 365 days of Grace...tomorrow. lol.
Hopefully, I will be able to stick to the commitment of it this time without any outside interference.

Hope everyone is well and happy:)

4 comments:

Carlos said...

I hope you're well and happy!

Glad you're back.

Signed,

Reader #2
(I thought about signing this as Reader #1, but that would be to presumptuous and crass) ;-)

Lisa said...

I was wondering what happened to you. One day here, the next gone and I couldn't read. I was having withdraw. LOL

jbgrinch said...

I for one am glad to see that you are back with us. I was wondering if something went bad with you or just what happened. I know that we have never met but, we have read each others lives and I worried. I am happy it was not founded.

Princess PinkLady said...

Hey! You're back! I moved by the way. Find me here: http://inkedpinklady.blogspot.com/