Thursday, August 21, 2008

"You can't pay enough money to...cure that feeling of being broken and confused."
~ Winona Ryder


Due to visa problems and health issues, I'm back in the states.
Some wonderful friends have opened up their home to me and I know that the words "thank you" will never be enough.

Although it's great to be able to come back and see all the people and animals that I dearly love and missed...
The words "broken and confused" don't even begin to describe how I feel.

Probably won't be blogging much after this.
I'm numb and for the first time in my life...at a loss for words.

11 comments:

Princess PinkLady said...

(((Peg))) I'm sorry :( I'm always here if you need to chat or scream or do whatever you need to do. Love ya chickie.

Lunasea said...

Oooh, no. I'm so sorry, P. I am thinking of you always.

Carlos said...

Aww....I'm so sorry dear. I've been watching for you every day. Blog when you can and brief your distant fans when you can.

Your blog friend in Texas.

jbgrinch said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do. Im sorry that you had to come back.

Beth said...

Hang in there pumpkin cakes. God/Life has good things in store for you. :)

*hugs you tight*

I love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Peggles, I'm so sorry.

If there's anything you need, just holler.

Love you (((Pegs)))

Jeanne said...

Peg, I am SO sorry. =( You know mi casa is su casa if you need it. I am here for you, always. Love you.

Heather said...

Damn Peg...

I'm so sorry.

Lisa said...

Man that sucks.... I hope you are ok.....

Summer Rose said...

Peg your in my thoughts, prayers and sending you love and hugs.
S.R.

Sam said...

I'm thinking about you. Add me to the list of people that would do anything to help you.